Friday, November 13, 2009

Piracy

The problem is that many people are downloading things illegally; people are stealing ideas, movies and music. I agree that it is not fair to download things, considering the artist. But who doesn't download movies and music? People just don't have money anymore, jobs aren't paying as much, people are being laid off. They don't have enough money to go out and buy every CD with a song they like, or buy a movie. Of course it's wrong, but it's just the way it is. People have lawsuits going against them, which they do deserve; to an extent. They are being charged way too much money, especially if they already own the music.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you. I think that if they already own the music, then they shouldn't be fined for it. Fine the person who made it able able for people to download. If they got them, then maybe it wouldn't be such a big deal.

Lauraaa said...

I am right there with you. Why should we be fined for downloading music, if it is available for us to do it. The only way people are ever going to stop downlaoding music, is if people stop making possible for people to do it. Which that is never going to happen, becuase they internet is much to large to be able to stop every singal person.