Monday, October 5, 2009
Harmful Radiation
Harmful radiation comes from a lot of our everyday technology. It is almost impossible to avoid contact with the radiation. Everyone is going to come in contact with radiation one way or another throughout the day. If you are actually worried about getting cancer then don't use microwaves, cell phones, TVs, or computers. Personally I would not want to go through life without these luxuries, there are a lot of things in the world that cause cancer. It isn’t worth it to get all worked up about it if you are going to come in contact with radiation any way you might as well enjoy it. If these products were really dangerous then they would not be allowed to sell them. I am not worried about radiation but maybe someday they will find a way to make our computers, cell phones, and other devises will be able to run without causing radiation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I agree with this post. Everything can give radiation, so why not enjoy it.
I agree with this post to. I think people worry too much about some things. We are exposed to radiation all day, so why not use these products; they have been selling them for years.
I agree as well, Sam.
A lot of interesting points. It's hard to balance what we enjoy vs. the future consequences.
Despite my argument, this makes sense. I concur.
Post a Comment