Thursday, December 10, 2009

Alex's Presentation

Please leave feedback for Alex here.

16 comments:

thomas stanley said...

That was a pretty awesome presentation, Alex. Youre slides were pretty organized i thought. One thing i would have changed is the fact that you read off the slides alot. Other than that, you did a wicked job.

ashh brown. said...

i really liked your presentation, you had good points, and your viedo was really good. good job.

ashh brown. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ethen said...

You did a really good presentation. This presentation explained everything, i thought you explained the topic very good. I dont think you need to improve anything.

NW said...

It was quite a good slide show, you found a great movie, and the slides were quite bold and eyecatching, the only thing i would have done was put a bit less dialog on the slides.

JeremyEllis said...

You did a really good presentation. This presentation explained everything, i thought you explained the topic very good. If you slowed down and discussed a little more, i think thats your only improvement.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

you did an awsome job on your presantation alex good job

Anonymous said...

Alex,
I really liked your presentation, your slides were really organized and you didn't have too much written on them. The vidoe also caught my attention too. It showed the seriousness of eating disorders. Great job. :)

Anonymous said...

Alexandria, super presentation! Your slides were well organized. You really did your research! I thought that your presentation had an awesome opening, and an awesome closing. I think that it was very informative, and you really got the message across. The video was great, and a really good way to end it. Great job! :)

L B said...

Alex, your presentation was awesome! the pictures were gross, but thats how it is. you had some good information. i cant think of anything you could change or improve, GOOD JOB

Anonymous said...

Great job on the presentation Alex. You made some good points and had some good pictures also a good video. You could have given a little bit more information but other than that you did great.

Lauraaa said...

Good job aller, I think your presentation was definetly eyecatching. You had lots of good facts, it really shows you how serious eating disorders are! Personally I dont think there is anything you can improve, it was really good :)).

tw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tw said...

Alex, good job on your presentation! You explained everything very good. Your movie and picture were very good too. I really liked watching your movie. Awesome job!

Anonymous said...

Alexandria, I think you did a very good job on your presentation. I really enjoyed the video. You seemed very confident and you definitely knew what you were talking about. The slide show was put together nicely and the handout sheet looked really great too. You kept everyone's attention the whole time, good job.