Thursday, December 17, 2009

Jeremy's Presentation

Leave comments for Jeremy here.

13 comments:

thomas stanley said...

Jeremy, i thought your presentation was pretty good. You had good information, pictures and statistics. The only thing i would say to you is that you shouldnt mumble when you speak.

Anonymous said...

You had a good presentation. The pictures and information were put together really well. The only thing I would have changed is that you didn't speak really clear when you did your presentation.

SI said...

I liked your facts about prostitution. I didnt know that you could get killed for it in one country and then have it legal in another

tw said...

I thought you did a good job on your presentation. You knew the information, and your pictures were really good. Awesome job!

Ethen said...

you did really good presenting. I thought that you knew alot about your topic. This is not a topic in which the people of grand manan talk about but it is still and issue.

NW said...

I had no idea that this was actually legal in some areas! Except for (Greece)Your slides were nice and neat, aswell as your pictures. I would have included a bit more info, mabey even a movie? Anyway, good job!

Anonymous said...

I thought you did a really good job on your presentation. I thought you could have added a video about prostitution. But other than that good job.

Anonymous said...

Jeremy, I thought your presentation was really good. I never knew that it was legalized in some places. I thought that you knew a lot about your topic. You presented really well. Good job.

Anonymous said...

Jeremy, you had a good topic. I thought you presented it well with some good information and pictures. Good job!

ashh brown. said...

i liked your topic, it was very good. you also had good pictures and told us about where its legel. very good.

Anonymous said...

Jeremy, you had a wonderful presention with good information and pictures. Good job

Anonymous said...

Jeremy good presentation! I had no clue people could get stoned to death. I also had no clue it took so long for a HIV to show up on a test. You had good information Good Job on your presentation!

Ashley Suzanne Green said...

You had a great presentation and a good topic. You had lots of interesting information and it was interesting to know about prostitution in all the differnt countries. You had some good picture as well. The only thing I would have done differntly is not have read your informaiton so much.