Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Carter's Presentations

Leave feedback for Carter

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carter, you had a very good topic for your presentation. I liked how you showed the 10 years of that womans addiction, and the changes in her appearance. I liked your video as well, I thought you did a very good job. Also, you had good statistics as well. Good job!

Anonymous said...

Carter, I thought your presentation was very well done. You had a very good opening slide that caught everyone's attention and you kept their attention the whole time. The video was really cool and I liked how your video was not at the end of your presentation like everyone else's, but in the middle. The hand out sheet was good too, all of the pictures and statistics were really interesting.

Anonymous said...

Carter,
Awesome presentation.The opening slides were very catchy and they caught my attention from the start. You seemed to know alot abour your topic. I really enjoyed it. Good Job.

ashh brown. said...

carter, your presentation was really good. you had me intrested right from the hand out! good job.

Anonymous said...

Carter,
I liked your presentation, you had really good pictures, and knew alot about your information. I thought you did a goob job.

Jodi Doull said...

Your presentation was well done, a lot of good information and made everyone well aware of the chemicals used for this drug and how unsafe it is and how easy it is to make. Also the danger involved and the statis of deaths. Very good!

tw said...

Carter, I really liked your presentation. You had good information and pictures as well. I also liked how you showed us what people look like 10 years from when they first starting using Meth. Good job

Lauraaa said...

I really liked your presentation. It was really good. It caught my attention right from the start! I dont think there was anything you needed to improve, you new your topic well and new lots of facts about it. Overall good job!

Ashley Suzanne Green said...

Your presentation was great. You picked a good topic and you had lots of good information and pictures. The video you had was a great choice. The only thing I may have done differently was to have read your information less.

Anonymous said...

Carter, you had a really good presentation. I think that your first slide grossed people out enough not to try Meth. I liked your pictures and information. I never knew much about Crystal Meth before. I would liked to have known how a user uses Meth. Like snorting or shooting it up or what not. Overall, you did a good job.

thomas stanley said...

Your presentation on meth, i thought was really well done. You werent really fighting against meth; you were just explaining how it was made, and used. That was a pretty nice change from all the other presentations on meth ive seen.

Anonymous said...

You had a really good presentation and you were straight to the point. The first slide really grabbed everyone's attention. I liked how you included the video, not at the end like everyone else's - but in the middle. I liked the picture of the girl's mug shots over 10 years. Good job.

NW said...

Carter, you have always been quite silly, and joking, and even now with a serious topic you find a way to get a laugh. Your presentation was quite something, you went over other drugs like you were advertizing meth, and then what comes to mind, is the word 'pitch' like pitchmen from infomercials, well played! The movie was really good, and the pictures were awesome, great job.

Ethen said...

You had a really good presentation. It proves how easy drugs are to get and make. I thought you did a great job all in all.

SI said...

Good presentation carter I liked how you started the presentation off and you really showed how easy meth is to make and how that is such a bad thing

Anonymous said...

Nice presentation Cater the picture you showed us on the first slid really got my attention. The video was pretty neat too. Nice job on your presentation.