Friday, December 11, 2009

Kelly's Presentation

Leave feedback here for Kelly.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly, I thought your presentation was very well done and effective. You had powerful pictures, as well as facts. Good job. You really knew your information.

NW said...

Your presentation was the best of all of them so far, gripping subject, powerful move and it went on to be one of the longest ones! There is barley a flaw, but in the movie, with the whole 2 legs the wont walk things, its just pointing out the obvious

Anonymous said...

Kelly you had a good opening and you gave us lots of information. Your right no one should have the right to kill a baby. You showed us a sad video and had some good pictures Good presentation!

Anonymous said...

I thought you did a really good job on your presentation. I was interested the whole time, you knew everything really well. Good job. :)

tw said...

Kelly, I thought you did an awesome job on your presentation! You knew all your information, and you haw very powerful pictures. The movie you shown us was really sad. Good job :)

Ethen said...

I thought that your topic was well explained. You knew alot about your topic and explained everything that i needed and wanted to know.

thomas stanley said...

Kelly good job. you made all the girls cry. Your presentation was definatley the best yet. I guess i never really had a view on abortion. I always thought that both sides had good points and they do. But its inhumane and i agree with you.

Anonymous said...

good job kelly your presantation was well done and it seemed like you found a lot of imformation. great job!!!

L B said...

Kelly, you had an amazing presentation! It made me really sad but thats how some people feel about that subject, others joke and make fun of it. The information and pictures were good. the video was the worst part, it made me cry.

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
your presentation was really powerful. I think you could of just worded things not so harshly. And I also think you could've put something on there for people who did and shown a little bit of support for that. But overall your presentation was awesome.

ashh brown. said...

kelly, i really liked your presantation, it gave us alot of info that made us think that it is not right, and it is murder. the viedo really made me cry. you did an awesome job. :)

Ashley Suzanne Green said...

I thought that your presentation was good, and had great facts and much emotion. There are however some things I think you could have done differently. You stated that abortion was wrong and murder, pro-life, but you only presentated on half of the arguement and didn't even look at the other side, pro-choice. Overall that your presentation was good good and powerful.

Anonymous said...

Kelly, I really liked your presentation. I thought your information was really powerful, and grasped peoples attention. Also, your pictures were very effective as well.I don't think that there is much you could improve on, it was very well done! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Kelly, I really liked your presentation. I thought your information was really powerful, and grasped peoples attention. Also, your pictures were very effective as well.I don't think that there is much you could improve on, it was very well done! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Kelly, I thought you did an awesome job on your powerpoint! Your information was very powering. I cannot think of anything that you could have improved on. I think that it is a very good topic, and some people should have more respect for the unborn. Great Job!