Thursday, December 3, 2009

Namen's Presentation

Animal Testing Presentation

18 comments:

Ethen said...

I think that you did a really good job with the presentation. you had alot to talk about and knew your topic very good. I think that i would have had it a little longer though.

Anonymous said...

Your presentation was very informative and sad. I disagree on one point you made, though. You said they test on animals to make one girl comfortable with her appearance, but millions of these make up products are sold for millions of women, so it wasn't just to make one person feel better. Also, You kind of contradicted yourself, at the first you were against animal testing, but near the end you were saying it was a good thing because they help find cures and vaccinations. Overall I thought it was a great presentation, you seemed like you knew a lot about your subject.

SI said...

Good presentation Namen. your images were very interesting but i would hvae liked a little more information.

Anonymous said...

Good job namen I think you did a wicked job, you never looked at what you was reading and you seemed to know what you was talking about. The only thing i would have changed is make your presentation a little bit longer and I think that you paced a little to much my man

ashh brown. said...

i agree with brittany they just dont make this stuff to make one person feel better, and there is lots of make up and hair products out there that dont use animals to test it out, beacuse i know i would never buy something that was. I liked that you told us that there starting to use less animals then they use to, which is getting better. I also liked the information that you had on it . good job.

JeremyEllis said...

Good presentation, your speech was dedicated to your work. Pictures and slogans were great, probably could of made it a little longer with some statistics

Jodi Doull said...

I thought you presented very well, you seem to have your presentation well organized and memorized. There was some very interesting facts and you went for both with and against animal testing which was good, you took on both sides. Overall it was really well done!

Anonymous said...

I think you did a wonderful job presenting Namen. You did not read off of the slides and you did not read off your paper. You knew what you were talking about and your powerpoint was very interesting. The first slide caught my attention. The pictures on the powerpoint also made me pay attention and I learned some things I didn't know about animal testing. Good Job.

Anonymous said...

Namen, I thought you had an awesome presentation. You caught my attention from the very beginning. It was sad, but I think it gave people a better understanding of how much animal testing is really done. I do have to disagree with one point though. Not all make up is tested on animals. You had my attention throughout the entire presentation, you did a great job.

Anonymous said...

Your powerpoint was very well organized Namen. All the pictures seemed appropriate and you kept your text limited. You had very good information you maybe should have remembered it a little better, that is the only thing I can think of to tell you to fix, it was a good job dog! Bakroad4Lyfe!

Anonymous said...

I think you did really well on this topic. You showed us picture and gave us some good information. I did not know that there was that many animals that where being tested. It is a sin that those animals have to go through pain just so we don't some of the animal testing may be needed but not when it comes to make up. You could have given us a little more information on how they were tested and different reason why they were being tested. Over all your presentation was good.

Ashley Suzanne Green said...

I thought your presentation was very good also. You used lots of great pictures that really did an impact on an amount of people. I thought that the information you had was very good also, but you could have had a little more of it. I liked that you were able to go up there without a paper. Overall, your presentation was great. The only flaws were that you could have told us a little more information and maybe not walked aropund so much.

Anonymous said...

I think your powerpoint was good, and you knew your topic. I think it should have been a little longer though, and I disagree with some of your points about that some animal testing is okay - I don't think any animal testing is okay. Overall you did a good job though.

L B said...

Namen, you did an excellent job on your presentation. I am an animal lover and I found that really disterbing. Pictures and Information was good, maybe make it a little longer. All and all it was awesome! Great Job :)

thomas stanley said...

Hey Namen. I thought your presentation was really well done. Sure caught my attention, thats for sure. I do agree with TJ, you did pace around alot; but other than that, you had very good inforation and you didnt have any references to remind yourself as to what you were talking about. thats Pretty Impressive.

Anonymous said...

Namen,
I was only here for the first half of your presentation but I really enjoyed it. I liked your opening slide about the warning for the pictures, it really caught my attention. The pictures were appropriate for the powerpoint and really sad, it made me want to help. I do agree with Brittany though how products do not just make one person feel better, but many. You seemed to really know your information, good job.

Anonymous said...

Namen, I thought you did a great job on your presentation. You had a picture on your slide, and remember everything you were supposed to say about it. I think you seemed to have it very well organized. I liked the pictures that you chose for the presentation, they were very sad and showed what animal testing is and they caught my attention. Good job Namen.

Anonymous said...

You did a really good job on this presentation. It was really sad but I think that is what people need to see to acually understand what Animal Testing is all about. Good Job!