Students in our class will post their ideas on this blog. They will be able to comment on the ideas of other posts.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Ashley - Creation vs Evolution
You can leave comments for Ashley here.
15 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I really enjoyed your presentation, Ashley. You knew your topic well, you didn't have anything to read off slides and you didn't have a sheet to look off of, which goes to show how much you really believe in what you were talking about. You really opened my eyes in terms of religion, and I'm sure you did for others as well. Good job!
Christianity is most definatly one of the most accepted religions in the world, and it would be hard to challenge them, but not their logic. Your slides were very interesting, and you kept at it explaining your belifes. But with the Chris Angle movie, i bet they used clear plastic or glass steps, and when the girl came over, she didnt seem to put her hand directly underneath where he was standing.
good presentation i really enjoyed it. i think you covered all the imformation you needed to cover and you definetly did not read from your slids good job ash!
Ashley, even though I didn't necessarily agree with everything you said, I really enjoyed your presentation. It was really cool to hear about the satellite and other theories. You kept my attention the whole time and you definitely knew your information. I personally think your project was the best so far. You knew many facts and you did not use paper once. It was a good length and I could hear you very well. Good job!
Ashley, I really enjoyed your presentation. Some of the things that you spoke about, I had never really thought of in that way. It is a very controversal subject. I liked how you knew your information, and didn't have to read any slides. I really liked the Chris Angel video, because it showed a good example of what you were talking about. Overall, you did an awesome job.
Hey Ashley, i thought your presentation was really well done. You had alot of questions for us to ponder on and you had the classes attention. Although, i think were on different sides of the fence;Thats cool though. Maybe well have a heated debate sometime lol.
Ashley, I really enjoyed your presentation. I thought that you did a very good job remembering all that you had to say. I also thought that the video about Chris Angel was a very good thing to add in your presentation. Very well done, I don't think that there was anything you could improve.
Ashley I really enjoyed your presentation. I liked your open minded ideas and your video. I also liked your pictures even though i didn't always see how they related but they caught my eye and made me a better person.
Your presentation i think, was the best one presented so far. You had your information and explained it very good. I'd give your project 100 % your slides were well done and especially the way your presented. The topic got me interested right away. Excellent work!
Ashley, I really enjoyed your presentation. There was alot of great facts and I really didn't know alot about it. You gave everyone something to really think about. Great Job!
Ashley, I thought that you did an awesome job of your presentation, You got everyone to think about the information you were giving us. I liked your pictures to. Good job :)
Ashley, I thought that you did an awesome job of your presentation, You got everyone to think about the information you were giving us. I liked your pictures to. Good job :)
I really enjoyed your presentation Ashley, you seamed to know your topic well. I dont think that you need to improve anyting, you new your topic well,and caught everyones attention. Overall good job!
Ashley I find your topic to be very interesting. I was not here for the presentation however my thoughts on evolution vs creation is I would rather not think about it. I don't really beleive any explanation is very logical. I am sure you did a great job!
15 comments:
I really enjoyed your presentation, Ashley. You knew your topic well, you didn't have anything to read off slides and you didn't have a sheet to look off of, which goes to show how much you really believe in what you were talking about. You really opened my eyes in terms of religion, and I'm sure you did for others as well. Good job!
Christianity is most definatly one of the most accepted religions in the world, and it would be hard to challenge them, but not their logic. Your slides were very interesting, and you kept at it explaining your belifes. But with the Chris Angle movie, i bet they used clear plastic or glass steps, and when the girl came over, she didnt seem to put her hand directly underneath where he was standing.
good presentation i really enjoyed it. i think you covered all the imformation you needed to cover and you definetly did not read from your slids good job ash!
Ashley, even though I didn't necessarily agree with everything you said, I really enjoyed your presentation. It was really cool to hear about the satellite and other theories. You kept my attention the whole time and you definitely knew your information. I personally think your project was the best so far. You knew many facts and you did not use paper once. It was a good length and I could hear you very well. Good job!
Ashley, I really enjoyed your presentation. Some of the things that you spoke about, I had never really thought of in that way. It is a very controversal subject. I liked how you knew your information, and didn't have to read any slides. I really liked the Chris Angel video, because it showed a good example of what you were talking about. Overall, you did an awesome job.
Hey Ashley, i thought your presentation was really well done. You had alot of questions for us to ponder on and you had the classes attention. Although, i think were on different sides of the fence;Thats cool though. Maybe well have a heated debate sometime lol.
Ashley, I really enjoyed your presentation. I thought that you did a very good job remembering all that you had to say. I also thought that the video about Chris Angel was a very good thing to add in your presentation. Very well done, I don't think that there was anything you could improve.
Ashley I really enjoyed your presentation. I liked your open minded ideas and your video. I also liked your pictures even though i didn't always see how they related but they caught my eye and made me a better person.
Jesus loves you. Sam
Your presentation i think, was the best one presented so far. You had your information and explained it very good. I'd give your project 100 % your slides were well done and especially the way your presented. The topic got me interested right away. Excellent work!
Ashley,
I really enjoyed your presentation. There was alot of great facts and I really didn't know alot about it. You gave everyone something to really think about. Great Job!
Ashley I thought that you did a good job with your presentation. I thought that you knew everything about it and you did a really good job.
Ashley, I thought that you did an awesome job of your presentation, You got everyone to think about the information you were giving us. I liked your pictures to. Good job :)
Ashley, I thought that you did an awesome job of your presentation, You got everyone to think about the information you were giving us. I liked your pictures to. Good job :)
I really enjoyed your presentation Ashley, you seamed to know your topic well. I dont think that you need to improve anyting, you new your topic well,and caught everyones attention. Overall good job!
Ashley I find your topic to be very interesting. I was not here for the presentation however my thoughts on evolution vs creation is I would rather not think about it. I don't really beleive any explanation is very logical. I am sure you did a great job!
GOD BLESS
Post a Comment